Monday, March 10, 2008

Four (more) bottles of beer on the lawn

Yep, I ventured into the backyard yesterday to try to get rid of the four new empty beer bottles littering the snow. It appears the morons next door have switched to MGD from Modelo. Nice.

I threw two back over the fence. The other two are firmly frozen into place against the garage, where melting snow fell off the roof and then refroze. I wonder what other surprises the thaw will yield.

I'm still struggling with the thought process of the beer swiggers next door. In what universe is it okay to throw trash into your neighbor's yard? I'm especially befuddled because there are eight trash/recycling cans in their parking area (two per unit; it's a huge old house that's been carved up into four one-bedroom apartments). Do they throw the bottles over their cans for fun? Does hitting my garage get them extra points? Sheesh.

No comments: