Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Nose is Cold

I'm sitting on my couch by the oldest window. My nose is cold. So are my toes. There's quite a breeze.

I can't wait to get rid of this window.

However, the question is, how much insulation should I do for the windows that will be replaced in 6-8 weeks? I'll definitely put in the storm windows. They're already lined up in the garage, ready to go the next time I'm home during daylight hours (Saturday).

But should I bother with the shrink wrap for the five windows in question?

Given how cold my nose is -and it's a relatively balmy 38 degrees compared to a month from now, with a brisk wind - I think it's worth the $15 and the time.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I was just thinking of the shrink wrap today, while I hate the look of plastic covering my windows, I sure would like to be warm.